GALATEA Call: Innovation Support Mechanism
The Blue Growth Accelerator
Hasta el miércoles, 31 de marzo de 2021 a las 17:00
Publicado el jueves, 04 de febrero de 2021 a las 10:27
GALATEA aims to support high impact projects led by SMEs through services provided by the participating clusters and/or through a voucher scheme which will allow beneficiaries to finance the development of their ideas/projects addressing the challenges in the Smart Port, Smart Ship, Smart Shipyard and Maritime Surveillance domains.
- Innovative SMEs from the Maritime (port, ship, shipyard, maritime surveillance), ICT, Aerospatial, Aeronautic sectors wishing to submit proposals related to Blue Growth.
- Members of one of the GALATEA consortium clusters or established or with a branch office in the GALATEA territorial scope (France; Greece; Poland; Romania and Spain).
The coaching services, operated by GALATEA partners aims to facilitate and support SMEs to carry out their innovation and scale-up activities. SMEs can apply individually to get support on:
- Business model elaboration: Support on business model assessment to ensure proper planning set, alignment with market requirements and conditions, etc.
- Technology expertise: Support on technology potential for given markets.
- Internationalisation: Support on international diffusion of beneficiary/ solution to develop new business, to participate in matchmaking sessions and implement actions to maximise collaborations.
- Funding Opportunities: Support on exploring funding opportunities suitable to the SMEs’ mission and needs and on developing and submitting proposals to funding schemes.
Get direct financial support up to 20.000 € if you apply individually for development and technology transfer activities or up to 60.000 € per SME if you apply in a consortium of at least two SMEs to develop your prototype or demonstration projects.
Submit your projects and ideas before the 31st of March 2021, 17:00 CET and get support by the GALATEA Blue Growth accelerator.
Fuente original del contenido:
04/02/2021 10:27 | Admoneuropa2020